I went into the ATT store the other night, and the fellow there recommended I wait 2 or 3 months (close to 3), since he figured that the Bold would be coming out soon in an LTE version.
I'm not one to change phones a lot (heck, I'm still using my 8310!), so I'm still stuck, not knowing what to do.
This really should not be this difficult of a decision. Should I really be worried about getting a problematic Bold? I'm a bit nervous now...
Also, by the time the LTE network really expands, won't it be another couple years for most cities anyway?
IF you like your 8310 Keep it, wait till price drops on the 9900/9810, or heck even the 9360
You'll see I have many very loving things to say about the 83XX series from RIM,
I love my 9900, and have had no issues, was glad to get away from the sliding form factor of my 9800, great phone, but the form factor just wasn't for me.
as for LTE, with the development "arms race" to get LTE going I think the US will see a quicker adoption rate than we saw with HSPA