Is there any other way to get the dialog box to enter the provided MEP code that I purchased?
How to Enter Unlock Codes:
***** You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps ( Can be active or inactive ) *****
1. Go to settings menu => and then Options
2. Select Advanced options => and then Sim card
3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
4. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEP [ALT] 2)
5. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the unlock code received from wwww.unlockmybberry.com and press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm
6. Your phone is now unlocked
Good luck and let me know how you did.
We unlock ALL Blackberry models
We will unlock your Blackberry in minutes ~ Text 347-948-7040 ~ 100% Customer Satisfaction